Thursday, December 1, 2011

7up Biscuits

I L-O-V-E biscuits. And I really love this recipe because it's semi-homemade, quick, and easy. I've seen these all over the Internet and I found the recipe here, except I don't like 7up. So I used Sprite instead. So technically they're Sprite biscuits, but doesn't sound as good as 7up biscuits. Either way, give them a try.

7up Biscuits

2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup sour cream (I used lite)
1/2 cup 7-up (I used Sprite)
1/4 cup melted butter
(I added a few shakes of salt the second time I made them and liked it better than the first time)

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Cut the sour cream into the bisquick. Add in the lemon lime beverage. It will make a very sticky dough. Sprinkle some additional biscuick on a working surface and pat out the dough. Melt 1/4 cup butter in a 9 inch square pan. Place cut the biscuits in pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment