Saturday, October 10, 2009

Calling all Cooks...

I love trying new recipes and I know I have wonderful cooks in my family, so thus, the creation of this blog. I thought it would be fun to invite whoever wants to participate and post some of our favorite recipes here. As long as we include the appropriate labels for each post (salad, dessert, quick dish, crock pot, etc.) it should be super easy to find something new to try. Best of all, someone we know has already tried it and worked out the kinks. Feel free to post as often as you want, the more the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT IDEA, NOW I JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! Now I will just have to try out a few new recipes to add and maybe so good old standbys. Good Idea Courtney!

    ReplyDelete