Monday, October 26, 2009

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

I got this recipe from the Hershey's Choclate website and I absolutely love it when I am in the mood for a lot of chocolate!! Enjoy!! Erika

2 C. all-purpose flour
2/3 C. cocoa powder
3/4 tsp. Baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
1 1/2 C. sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 C. Milk Chocolate Chips

Heat oven to 350 degress. Stir together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside. In a mixer cream together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. When that mixture is light and fluffy gradually add in the cooca mixture, beating well. Stir in the chocolate chips. Drop by spoonful onto an ungreased pan. (I use a Silpat they come off perfectly!) Bake 8-10 minutes (I went 12 because I wanted them a little more firm). Cool slightly then remove from pan to a wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 1/2 dozen small. (I for 3 dozen big cookies)

3 comments:

  1. Courtney I forgot to tag this recipe under cookies. Can you fix it for me?? Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind I figured it out and fixed. Sorry for the blonde moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these sound really good!

    ReplyDelete